Sunday, May 21, 2017

Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire - 5 stars

This is book #4 in the Harry Potter series and Wow it is hard to believe that the first time I only rated this book a 3? What was wrong with me? So far I think this was my favorite of the series. I can't believe how much I have ventured out in the world of books making myself better understand different genres. This book is brilliant really. I love Rowling's writing style a lot. This book was so engaging for me that it was super hard to have to put it down when I had to go adulting with work. I felt as though I crawled inside of the book and lived there. Loved the adventure and excitement.

If people don't like the characters of this series then they are nuts! The characters have such great personality, so great that you feel like they really do exist, outside of the book. Like they could be your friends, family and in some cases your real enemies as well. I think the characters are probably my favorite part of the series because Rowling makes them feel so real, even though we journey into a make believe realm of magic. I can think of no other place I would rather exist among such a wide array of characters, protagonist and antagonists alike.

I can't help but recommend this book and the whole series to other readers. Especially if maybe you read it already and did not really care for it. Pick them back up and start the adventure again, you may discover that you quite enjoy joining in on all the magic again. I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment