Sunday, June 3, 2018

Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi - 3 stars

My husband got me this series for my birthday. I thought it would be interesting to read, and now that all the hype is gone, I figured now would be the perfect time to pick it up and give it a try. For the most part I thought it was decent.

I enjoyed the story that was being told in this book, but I was hoping for more adventure and a bit more drama than I got. So that was a bit disappointing, but even so, it was still pretty engaging, making it a pretty quick read. I am impressed with the writing as well since this was the authors debut novel. Nicely done.

The characters were pretty well developed, some more realistic than others. I do hope, that as I move along through the series, these characters will continue to develop even more and become really strong characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment