Saturday, September 10, 2022

Rock Paper Scissors - Alice Feeney

This is actually a first time read for me with this author. This was our book club pick for this month and wow I am so glad it was. I honestly can not rate this book lower than a 5 star. I would rate it higher if I could. It had everything I wanted in a thriller. The drama, the excitement, great plot and amazing characters.

The best part was the way the author leads you down a specific path, you are following it religiously, you are sure you have it figured out, and then, before you know it, that path leads in a completely different direction. I also love how you feel when you finally think that everything is figured out and you begin to breathe a little easier, and you are thinking wow that was great, then BAM something else happens leaving you reeling. Everything was great in this story. I look forward to more Alice Feeney books in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment