Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Been a little while

 Hey y'all, it has been a little while since I posted anything here. I guess since I do not get many views here, I just forget about it. I am still heavily into crafting, and making my journals. I have been a part of the Peace of God Bible study. We incorporate faith into our journals and we have some bible verses to talk about as well. We are in week 5 right now. We will have 2 more weeks to. You can use #faithfridaypeace on you tube and follow all of the videos from our wonderful creative team. I will also be giving away 2 journals at the end of this Bible study. So don't miss out on that. I am also still reading, not as much as I have read before, but I strive to read at least 4 books a month, and that seems to be working out for me. I am currently reading, Lucky Leap Day. This is a rom com and I am enjoying it quite a bit so far. I think that is about all I have to talk about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment