Sunday, July 2, 2017

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling - 5 stars

This is a reread for me. We are reading the whole series this year in my Good Reads group. Loved this one and how our characters are growing up and developing, it makes me love them more with each book I read. All of them have been super engaging for me. I have enjoyed them more since reading more Middle grade books. It really makes you understand that reading level the more you read of them.

I was really quite engaged to this one, hard to put it down when I do finally get to read. This one has a lot more excitement, adventure and action to it. There are all the same great characters and some new faces in this one. A lot to love and hate. Umbridge is a great bad guy. She makes you seethe with anger when she is around. She is one for readers to love to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment