Sunday, July 30, 2017

Skin - Rick Jasper - 3 stars

So my niece bought this book while visiting us nd she zipped through it in about a half a day if that. She left the book behind because she thought I might also like it. This is a YA good VS. Evil story and is part of a pretty long series and the book only has a little over 100 pages, so it was a very quick read. I found it to be quite interesting and I did find myself pretty engrossed by the story. It was quite different from other YA horror/thriller stories. I feel like even though it was very different, it was lacking that excitement that I expected it to have. I wanted more thriller aspects to the story. There were some intense scenes to the story, but I feel like it could have been a lot more than it was. The ending seemed too easy, or maybe it felt rushed. Either way, I do think that I will pick up other books to this series.

YAY FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment