Monday, August 21, 2017

Swimming to the Moon - Jeff McMahon - 5 stars

I received this book from a good friend. She thought that my grandson would love it so I started reading this with him earlier in the year. We would take some time each day to read some of the poems together and there were so many that we both loved! When summer came around I did not see him as often, but I decided I would still read these poems and finish the book, and I will urge him to do the same.

What a great poet this Author is. I feel so blessed to have been able to read this collection of poetry. He knows just how to write these poems so that children can understand and enjoy what they are reading throughout the entire book. I am sure that most kids can easily relate to a lot of these poems in this book. Very well done Mr. McMahon!

No comments:

Post a Comment