Monday, June 11, 2018

Zero Repeat Forever - G.S. Prendergast - 5 stars

Wow I don't really read a lot of Alien books. I really enjoyed The Host, about 6 years ago, so I thought it was about time for another one. So I decided to give this one a shot. This has got to be my favorite book for the year. It definitely captured my attention from the start. It is such fluid story telling, and I loved that! I absolutely loved the story here and I am so excited for the next book to be released.

This setting is a post apocalyptic, alien invaded world right here on earth. I loved the action so much. It is such an engaging story. If we were to be invaded by aliens, this is how I would see it happening. The aliens themselves are created very uniquely. Quite different from most aliens we read about.

And wow the characters!! I found that the characters were just, simply put, amazing, and they are developed so very well! I enjoyed them all so much. And for a book like this, with aliens, I thought that the characters were so believable and relatable. All of them really made me believe in aliens living among us.

There is a super great twist in the end of this book which has me biting at the bit for the next installment, which is not out yet, but I certainly hope that is comes out soon. Don't leave me hanging for too long Gabrielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment