Friday, August 21, 2015

Dragonfly in Amber - Diana Gabaldon - 4.5 stars

I am reading this series for our Outlander Series Read along. And I really enjoyed this books so very much. I am so glad that I decided to get on board with this series after hearing so much about it. This is one decision I will never regret.

So in writing my synopsis of this book would be to give too much away and possibly spoil someone else and I really do not want to do that. So with that said I will just say that in this book Claire find herself sharing her her story twenty years later which brings her to a point in her life for hope and love and much more. You must read the series and experience it for yourself.

I can't really share words to express all the feels I experienced with this installment. So many new questions come to light that I am desperate to have answered and I know they will only be answered with patience involved. In the beginning of the book I found it to be a little less dramatic, more along the lines of being kind of nonchalant, not much happening like in the first book, but as I read on it got better and continued to do so till the very end and I was left speechless. There were many shocking moments that spiced the story up even more.

The characters are still beautiful and well developed, I need Jamie and Claire in my life for sure. They are the epitome of such a great love story and they really are my OTP. You will find so many colorful characters in the book/series to love and of course those to hate as well. Those who were in the first book make reappearences, and then there are many new faces as well.

I can't recommend this series enough, it needs to be experienced and enjoyed by everyone. Since it was a little slower in the beginning I am giving it 4.5 stars. With that said I want to link to our read along group to give everyone the opportunity to experience one of the most amazing series out there today. So do yourself a favor and come join us
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/166493-outlander-series-read-along

No comments:

Post a Comment