Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Breath of Snow and Ashes - Diana Gabaldon - 4 stars

Another great book in the Outlander saga. This is book 6 in the series. I did not enjoy this one as much as the others, but still an amazing book. I did find though that this book took a lot more focus than the rest of the series. There is a pretty good cliff hanger in this installment that I both expected at some point, but did not expect at the same time, at least not in the context in which it occurs.

The Characters are all very well done as in the previous books. A lot more characters you get to meet in this, both those you love and those you hate, and of course all the favorites that readers have fallen in love with. I also find that the characters have gotten a lot more complex as does the story itself.

I will be taking a break from the series so I can get other books read, but I do look forward to continuing with the series in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment