Monday, November 23, 2015

Unseen - Karin Slaughter - 5 stars

Wow another great book in the Will Trent series by Karin Slaughter. Her writing is always consistent and I have not really been let down yet with her books. I have really enjoyed this whole series and this book is the last to date in the this series. I am unsure on whether or not there will be any other books in this series.

Don't want to give a synopsis on this one since it is further into the series and I feel like it could give away a little of the story. I have to say that I absolutely love the plotline to each one of these books. They are all so well written and thought out. There is always a lot of great mystery and a lot of action as well. I genuinely feel as though I am in the story and experiencing everything that is happening first hand. I find her writing so fluid and engrossing and it keeps me engaged from start to finish.

I also love the Author's ability to create such realistic and relatable characters, from the good guys to the bad guys. They are all written so well. I think that Will Trent has got to be among some of my most favorite characters and it is hard to find characters that add up to his stature. He is completely flawed and very likable I love how Will interacts with others and I love his relationship with Sarah. Everything about them is written beautifully.

Anyone who like a good mystery will love this series or Karin Slaughter's writing in general. She should be experienced by all Mystery fans. I look forward to many more of her books and series in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment