Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Xombie - Volume One - Brody Sommers - 1 star

I chose this book for my letter 'X' in the A - Z challenge this year. I got this book free from Amazon and it is a part of a series.

Ok so what I learned from this book was to be sure not to rush choosing a book for a challenge and also be sure to read the synopsis of a book before deciding this is one for you. LOL This really lacked the part about 'xombies' or undead as we know them, this was all about sex, and very distasteful sex at that. LOL. Sex with a zombie or 'undead' is disturbing enough in it's own right.

The characters development was non existent, there was no building them up, it was like they were just there. I don't think I have to say that they were not very relatable, or believable, but I will say it, they were not either of those things.

If you decide to read this because it was free and it is the letter 'X' like I did, enter at your own risk. One good thing about this is the fact that it was less than 30 pages. Needless to say I will NOT be going further into this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment