Saturday, September 22, 2018

I Am the Messnger - Markus Zusak - 5 stars

Wow I loved this story. This book is a part of my great list challenge and I am so glad I decided to put it on the list, and then pick it up and read it. This story was so much more than I imagined it to be. Great plot, great story, great feels, and great characters. Be ready to totally engage in a story just about living life and how to accomplish that.

This is definitely a feel good story, and let me tell you I felt quite bit. I was so engaged to the story and the characters as well. I feel like there is a lesson to be taught with this one. It definitely teaches readers that a person can be so much more than they are if they just reach high enough. Or, let us, as human beings put other people before ourselves. Let's forget about feeling 'entitled' and just try to understand what other people may be going through. Take off the blinders and stop judging others.

The Characters are so realistic and relatable, which we all love in a good story. We like to be able to connect to those in whom we are reading about. The author definitely gives readers that with these characters. They are well developed, flawed, and stronger than they think they are. I loved everything about them. I especially enjoyed Ed. A character with the world on his shoulders, who perseveres through trials, through tests just to achieve a full life, to just live a life with happiness and meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment