Monday, July 11, 2022

Jar of Hearts - Jennifer Hillier - 4 stars

 This was a great book. It flowed so well. The writing is very fluid. Plenty of drama to keep readers attention through the whole book, so that was great. Now, I do understand why the author ended the book the way she did, maybe for a bit more drama, a bit more punch to the story, however, I wish it had been ended a little bit different, a little more realistically.

The plot was great, and very engaging. I did figure out the twist of the tale before readers were made aware of it, so that was a little disappointing, but it was kind of made obvious so I am sure many readers had figured it out. The characters were pretty darn good and had decent backstory, so that made the characters very realistic and believable.

Overall, great thriller with just enough punch, that is definitely worth the read. I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment