Sunday, July 17, 2022

Thriller Thursday - A new Segment

 The first book featured for thriller Thursday is the book called The family Across the Street, by Nicole Trope. Her is my review for that book: 

Oh my goodness, no words for this books. One of those stories where the ole saying "Never judge a book by it's cover comes into play full swing. Definitely and on the edge of your seat thriller with a killer plot and an unbelievable plot twist that I never saw coming.

The author can spin a very breath taking and dramatic story. Her writing is very fluid and makes it hard to put the book down! I loved every minute of it even though I thought the police active really stupid.

**There could be triggers in this book for some people. 

Here is my you tube video for my first Thriller Thursday video:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L788N_pA41I

No comments:

Post a Comment