Sunday, July 17, 2022

The Girl in the Mirror - Rose Carlyle

 This book gave me one of those deep rooted WTF moments! The ending of this book, I thought was going to be very predictable, instead, I got the shock of my life! OMG! I just can't wrap my ahead around it. Let's start at the beginning...

I felt like the beginning started out kind of slow, and this was because the author wanted to set up this absolutely, crazy, family dynamic. he wanted readers to learn about the characters also as individuals, who they are, what they want...so I understand the slow build up in the story, it made it worth it. And when I say crazy family dynamic, I really mean it.

The characters are also pretty crazy in this book, but I really enjoyed just about all of them for who they were and they were all such a hot mess it was laughable at times. When you read the top portion of the synopsis where it says: "Identical Twins. One wants what the other has. How far will she go to get it?" Choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment