Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The 13th Gift - Joanne Huist Smith - 5 stars

I was really excited to read this book because for one, it is a Christmas story and I will always love those, and two, I knew it was going to be a very emotional, heartfelt story with a clear message of love and hope. This story is also somewhat dear to my own heart since I have been subjected to death of a loved one at the holidays, my parents.

I don't know how anyone could rate this book anything less than 5 stars. It is a true account of loss, strength, courage, and profound love. It should fill anyone who reads it, with a message of hope. A hope that gets a family through a tough time of great loss and brings a broken home back together. I loved this story and recommend to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment