Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Zombie Day Care, Craig Halloran - 2.5 stars

I read this book for my A-Z challenge. I found it on Amazon and it just happened to be free so I thought I would give it a shot. It is not a very long book, it is just over 100 pages so it was a pretty quick read.

In this book we pretty much have a zombie apocalypse going on and we start out with Nick having saved the world and then we go further into the future and we have a small group of people trying to actually cure the zombies.

In all honesty, this book is really kind of ridiculous, but it was entertaining at the same time. The characters in the story were not really very well developed and I did not really care all that much for them, but it did have a fun plot that I thought could go a lot further. It also has quite a different twist on zombies. I always applaud authors who take that step towards making content completely their own and that is what the author did with this book because he stepped far away from cliché.

I am not sure who I could recommend this book too. Like I said it was a bit ridiculous but still was entertaining to read. So I guess I say 'Enter at your own risk'. There is also a book 2 and 3. I actually think I will read them both. I am giving this book a 2.5 star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment