Monday, March 13, 2017

Archetpye - M.D. Waters - 5 stars

Wow is really all I can say about this book. At first I found it a bit confusing but quickly it settled down and I understood hat was going on. I do have to say it sucked me in right away. I really like the Author's writing style, it was pretty fast paced and that made it very enjoyable. There is also a lot of awesome twists as well. That epilogue was something else, and not what I expected at all which made me decide to stop my TBR and pick up the sequel to read now rather than later.

There is a nice mix of characters in the book which I am sure I will see more of in the sequel and I really look forward to seeing how Emma evolves in this next book. There are a lot of characters to hate in the story as well and I am excited to see how they develop in this next book. Who stays and who goes and by that epilogue I know one of my favorites to hate will be greeting us again.

I have to recommend this book to everyone. There is something for everyone with this one, got some sci fi, fantasy, mystery, thriller, romance, what more could readers ask for. It has a great storyline sure to pull y'all in on. So give it a shot and I am sure you won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment