Friday, March 3, 2017

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K Rowling - 4 stars

Read this for our HP read along this year in my group. I am enjoying these earlier books much more this time around since I have read a lot more middle grade books, Doing that gives me a much better understanding of middle grade and allows me to enjoy them more. I feel like I enjoyed this one more than the first one, and I know they will get better for me with each book.

I love to see these characters grow and develop through the season. J.K. Rowling has a very good pacing to her writing which keeps the story moving with excitement. I think this is why so many adults can enjoy the series. New characters to enjoy in this book that will leave a lasting impression on readers.

I recommend this series to everyone even to those who do not read middle grade. I think there is a little something for everyone to enjoy in this magical, fun and exciting world. Just give it a shot and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment