Sunday, February 3, 2019

Off the Page - Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer - 5 stars

This mother and daughter duo have a great gift of writing because this continuing story is pretty amazing. The first book seemed geared more to younger crowds, where this one is geared more towards older teen to young adult. It is a true to life fairy tale that you will want to live I forever.

I really loved this continuing story. I feel like the story is so magical, and it is nice to live in a world like that for a bit. The story flows so very well and is so engaging that I felt as though I was being swept away. Very poetic writing that just urges readers to continue turning the pages. I loved that.

The characters are graceful and relatable, and feel real life even though it is just a fairy tale. I loved everyone of them. Oliver and Delilah seem to fit very well together even though they are from 2 different worlds. They just click.

This duology is so worth the read, especially when you need something light in your life. The pages in this book will take you exactly where you want to go, especially if you like fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment