Sunday, February 3, 2019

A is For Alibi - Sue Grafton - 3 stars

This one to me, read more like a cozy mystery, even though she was a detective. This is pretty quick read and is somewhat engaging, I would wish for just a bit more excitement and mystery though, but I like it well enough to continue with the series. I did find this story to be somewhat predictable, so I hope for that to get better with time as well.

The characters are ok, more 1 dimensional than anything. I like Kinsey well enough, I just think I need to learn more about her to enjoy her character more and I think I will get that the further I get into the series. I think readers will have a lot to learn about her.

I can recommend this book for maybe first time mystery readers, or for those who just need a quick fix or a quick read. I do look forward to continuing with the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment