Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Unremembered - Jessica Brody - 4 stars

When I started reading this book, I was thinking 'ALIENS'. LOL But it was not aliens at all, but it sure did have that feel about it. It is a story that involves amnesia and the affects of that. I also really liked the pacing and the flow to this book. It was very engaging and somewhat mysterious which kept me flipping through the pages. There are also lots of great twists and turns in this story. And it makes me look forward to book 2 in the series.

I loved the characters as well. I felt like they were very relatable and realistic despite the fact that I thought Seraphina and Zen felt somewhat alien or maybe even from the past. They were what made me keep wanting to guess what the deal was, or where they came from. Their names as well seemed to be a hint of the abnormal of a far distant past. Rest assured that is not it at all. Great development with all of them, even the bad guys even though there are not may of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment