Monday, February 23, 2015

Opposition - Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4 stars

Being the final installment in a series I Hate to have to say good bye to so may wonderful characters. I do have to say that this has not been my favorite of the series though, that goes to Origin. This one takes up exactly where the last one left off.

The fight continues and Katy begins to feel a little more desperate because of how everything appears to be. She tries to understand choices that both Daemon and Dee have made and it leaves her confused. Things have become very different and Katy fights to try and make sense of things as they have turned out. Along the way she discovers that Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means he must betray others.

The beginning of this book had me both confused and aggravated at the same time. I could not figure out where the Author was going to take things. The story did begin to smooth out as the story went and I was glad that everything became clear. I felt that some parts of this were a little draggy this time around, but not to the point of not liking the book. It was still, for the most part, a very fluid and engaging read. I did really enjoy the wrap up of the story I think the Author did well on that.

The characters as usual were my favorite part of the story. I liked how some of the new characters were introduced to the story. They were not just tossed in, the events that led up to these introductions were both inconceivable and intense. I loved that because it fit into the story so well. I feel like we got to see more of Katy's strengths in this book and the devotion she and daemon have for one another is much stronger.

This was a nice wrap up to an incredible series and I recommend this to anyone who like YA really. It is so worth the read, very engaging and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment