Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Origin - Jennifer L. Aremntrout - 5 star

This is book #4 in the Lux series and I have to say that so far it is my favorite. I am glad I finally got to it after a couple of months from reading the last one. I was worried I had forgotten too much of the previous books, but once I open the cover and began reading it all came flooding back.

In this book we start off right where the last book left off with Katy and Daemon now being separated. Now Katy is in within the clutches of Daedalus and having to undergo all those horrible things that Dawson had endured. Daemon is determined to save her despite his family trying to convince him otherwise. How the roles had reversed.

I found this book to be a HUGE step up rom the other 3 books. They were all fun reads but in this book things got real serious and I loved that. I love the world building, the imagery, the characters, and the story as it progresses. It just gets better and better as I go along. I found the plot line very engaging and almost realistic enough to be believable. I also feel like it was no holds barred with the Author when she wrote this book. More action and excitement kept me turning the pages with this one. There were lots of new twists and a cliffhanger to make you wanna jump right into the next one.

The characters really grow on the readers. I feel like they are developing so well and they are all evolving into what they are meant to be. Along the mix we get to meet a few new characters as well, both protagonists and antagonists alike, and both loved and hated.

I definitely recommend this series to anyone who loves YA or alien stories and also to those who have not progressed with the series. This book really picks up ten fold and should really be read. I really look forward to continuing with the last book and I can guarantee it will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment