Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Series for 2015

I have decided that I wanted to get through some of the many series I have on my shelves that I have vowed to read over the years and just have not gotten to it. But this year I am going to make that a challenge. I have written down right now 16 series that I know I want to read, and I never thought there would be that many, but I know there are even more than that patiently waiting on my shelves to be picked up and explored.

Right now I will list the 16 series that I will strive to get through this year. And then I will share those other series that I also hope to squeeze in and at least get started on if not finished.

The Lux series - Jennifer L. Armentrout - Opposition is left
Kovak and Liska Series - Tami Hoag - The 9th Girl
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Last 4 to read
To Die Series - Lisa Jackson - Last 3 to read
The Legend Series - Marie Lu - Books 2 & 3 to read
Dublin Murder Squad - Tana French - All of them to read
The Lunar Chronicles - Marissa Myer - All of them to read
The Pathfinder Series - Orson Scott Card - All of them to read
The Grisha Trilogy - LeighBardugo - All 3 of them to read
 Will Trent Series - Karin Slaughter - Last 5 to read
Trylle Trilogy - Amanda Hocking - All of them to read
Maximum Ride Series - James Patterson - Books 5, 6, & 7 to read
Gretchen Lowell Series - Chelsea Cain - Books 5 & 6 to read
Fallen Series - Thomas E. Sniegoski - All of them to read
Fallen Series - Lauren Kate - All of them to read.

Future Series to read

The Inkheart Series - Cornelia Funke
The Last Dragon Chronicles - Chris D'Lacey
Blood of Eden series - Julie Kagawa
The Halo series - Alexandra Adornetto
Revenants Series - Amy Plum
The Partials Sequence - Dan Wells

...and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment