Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday Talks - How do you choose your next book?

So Tuesday Talks is a Good Reads Group started by Janelle and I where we discuss book related topics every Tuesday. Here is the link to the Good Reads Group. Tuesday Talks!

I think that any way a person chooses their book is great as long as they are reading. We have to choose what works best for us. Some are mood readers, some are TBR users some choose at random. For me I have used every one of these options.

Now I used monthly TBR's and there are several factors I consider when adding books to my monthly TBR. First off, I make my review books top priority and they will go on my monthly TBR accordingly. Then there are series that I want to get through this year, so I consider those too, and then lastly I consider any buddy reads I have planned. If I decide I don't want to read s pecific book on my TBR, which does not happen often, then I have no problem with switching out.

When I make up a monthly TBR I plan on a wide array of genres so I don't get bored with what I have chosen for the month and this keeps my TBR pretty fun and exciting and does not cause me too many problems when it comes time to read those books. How do you choose your next book to read? Let me know in the comments. If you are interested in my video of this Tuesday Talks then you can just click here. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment