Monday, October 5, 2015

The Basement - Chad P. Brown - 2 stars

So since it is spook season I decided to go scope out Amazon and finds a scary story that would be easy to get through pretty quickly, and I found this book. I was pretty excited to get it because it was a free e-book for my kindle.

With a title like The Basement I figured it would be a pretty creepy story and also I thought the plot of the story sounded really good which is why I grabbed the story to begin with. After taking into consideration that this was only 13 pages long, I still thought it could have had some kind of scare factor. It is true though that I do not get scared easily, but this one did not even touch on creepy at all. I thought this could have been much longer and then maybe it could have used a few more scary elements.

I guess that this book could be recommended to someone who gets scare rather easily, or maybe more scared than I get. So if you do get scared pretty easy go ahead and give this one a shot you might enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment