Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Leviathan - Thomas E. Sniegoski - 3.5 stars

This is book 2 to the fallen series. I did not find this one quite as engaging and the first one, however it was still a good read with a lot of action and excitement to enjoy.

In this installment of the series, everything continus to where it all left off and Aaron goes deeper into the Angelic wars that are going on between the Powers and the Ex-powers as he goes on a quest to Blithe in search of his foster brother. He discovers many more things that are even more difficult to fathom.

I thought that the world building and the imagery are still very good in this book. I also really enjoyed the plotline as well of which more questions did arise for me, and I look forward to discovering the answers. The story was engaging, I just did not feel like it was as engaging as the first one was. It was still a quick fun read and for the most part I enjoyed it immensely.

I don't know, I was even more annoyed with Aaron in this book. I find him really weak and he is afraid of who is supposed to be. I am still hopeful that in later installments he stops hesitating in the face of corruption and danger and he does what he is supposed to do before someone else dies or gets hurts.

I still recommend this book to anyone who likes angle stories and also enjoyed the first book* I am rating this a 3.5 stars and I look forward to the rest of The Fallen Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment